A strong ICT organisation who have recognition and an outstanding name in their industry. They are committed to helping clients unlock the business value of emerging technologies that are addressing REAL business problems with REAL business solutions. The company provides their clients with a full suite of digital services, their proud history of delivering cutting-edge solutions and a strong commitment to their customer is why they are known as a heavy hitter in their industry.
They have recently won a high profile and iconic contract which you will heavily involved with, this position will start off purely dedicated to the project then switch over to working BAU whilst delivering other projects (various accounts) for Cloud (AWS and Azure) and Onprem.
- On a day to day basis, you will;
- Translate Business Cases into effective solutions.
- Scope cloud physical and time resources
- Create Implementation plans for the implementation team
- Work with Operational teams on closed-loop support and life cycle reviews.
- Deploy Bespoke solutions in AWS environments
- Run up and deploy Dev, Test/staging and production environments.
- Strong documentation skills
- Work with the customer and vendor to create the technical content for Incident Management Plan, Helpdesk procedures and Knowledge articles for the AWS hosted environment.
- Have previously worked in a Managed Services environment (MSP)
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Systems/Cloud Engineer level working on delivering projects.
- Ability to be on-call to provide 24×7 support. Only during key implementation periods. 2 or 3 weeks in the next year.
- 2+ years experience with hands-on AWS experience in a commercial setting.
- Be a hands-on Leader that has multiple success stories where you have helped with taking your staff to the next level.
- Experience with PSA tools such as AutoTask, LabTech, Connectwise etc
- AWS Certs (ideal) otherwise the knowledge of Concepts, Technical Essentials, Solutions Architect, Developer and SysOps.
This role will see you take your career to the next level as you’ll be working with reputable and established businesses. You will have the chance to play an integral part in a business that continues to grow and develop and be at the forefront of its industry.
With an above-market salary, you’ll also be considered part of this Company’s community, enjoying social events along with all the mod cons you would expect with a well-established organisation.
Where to next?
Want to know more, call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email email@example.com. Connect with me on