This is a wonderful opportunity to join a large consultancy that provides its employees with free certification in GCP and Azure, encourages career progression, and strives to work with clients that allows consultants to have extremely competitive work-from-home flexibility.
Previous consulting experience is a bonus, however not a must; previous experience mentoring and leading junior team members is extremely advantageous.
- Ensure quality of technical solutions as data moves across environments
- Provide recommendations on how data reliability, efficiency, and quality can be improved
- Analyse relevant source systems, define underlying data sources and transformation requirements, design proficient data models, and adequately document specifications
- Effectively communicate insights regarding the data environment, processing, storage, and translate this into solutions
- Build and maintain effective, scalable, and automated cloud-based data pipelines using industry best practices
- 3+ years’ experience with the development of data platforms, accompanied by a diverse/rich background in IT
- 3+ years’ experience working within the production of cloud data infrastructure, preferably in Azure & GCP
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL development (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, and Big Query)
- Proven proficiency implementing ETL/ELT practices
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders, and;
- A strong proficiency in explaining technical concepts to non-technical persons
- Proven expertise in the maintenance of architecture and relevant systems documentation
If your skills don’t match the above but you are proficient in Data Science, Data Analytics with emphasis on reporting and visualization, then you encouraged to apply as the team will continue to grow over the next twelve months.