As a Consultant you will have experience in various aspects of data. Ranging from Data Engineering, Data Architecture, Data Warehousing and Business intelligence.
You will work with cutting edge technologies utilising Cloud services predominantly on AZURE any other cloud experience would b beneficial.
About you :
- Communication skills (data) – you are confident communicating effectively to and between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Data analysis and synthesis – data profiling and source system analysis and can present clear insights to colleagues to support the end use of the data.
- Data development process – design, build and test data products that are complex or large-scale.
- Data innovation – you understand emerging trends on the organisation in data tools, analysis techniques and data usage.
- Data integration design – you have experience in selecting and implementing appropriate technologies to deliver resilient, scalable, and future-proofed data solutions.
- Data modelling – you have experience and understanding of data principles, data modelling and can produce relevant data models across multiple subject areas.
- Data warehousing: Design and implement a data warehouse solution
- Data Architecture: Leading the design, development and implementation of owned new and optimal data system/solutions, to meet business requirements
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience with AZURE (Data lake, data bricks, data factory)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification.
- Prior Consultancy experience (desirable)
- Willingness to learn and grow as a an individual.