A new contract opportunity has become available for a Control Testing and Assurance Specialist – IT/Application in Sydney, starting ASAP!
This organization is going through a large uplift in their Cyber and Risk space and are looking for you to help uplift their current capability around control testing and assurance against general IT and application controls.
- Perform first line assurance control testing to increase oversight and improve effectiveness
- Assist in the Design and Build of the Testing Framework
- Preparing control test scripts & performing test of design
- Preparing control test scripts & performing test of operating effectiveness
- Ability to identify and map out processes along with associating underlying risks & controls
- Calculate Key Risk Indicators within framework
- Provide findings for analysis and reporting into the risk register
Key Skills Required:
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience with design and build of Testing Frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Risk Management, Commerce or Business
- Certifications in CRISC, CISM would be an asset
- Previous experience in the financial sector would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable financial organisation
- In office/work from home balance
- Possibility to extend
- Be part of an interesting upgrade program
- Work with an experienced Manager