My client is a specialist provider of network security and cyber security solutions. Their industry-leading team specialises in working with enterprise clients across all areas of information security to help them improve their information security posture. They partner with customers domestically and globally to consult, design, build, operate and manage cutting edge solutions.
About the Role:
Assist in the establishment and maintenance of our clients threat and vulnerability monitoring program. You will focus on security intelligence, anomaly hunting and incident response.
- Perform initial analysis on collected security event data.
- Configure collection and security monitoring rules in SOC Tools.
- Develop and maintain scripts and automation routines (Python/PHP).
- Review and contribute to SOC processes, ensuring all controls, policies and procedures are operating effectively.
Ideally have 1-3 years’ experience working with a SOC and have an understanding of SIEMs and incident handling.
- Intermediate knowledge of TCP/IP and related network protocols.
- Strong knowledge of IDS, DLP, Firewalls, Proxies, Anti-Virus and other security technologies.
- Ability to identify malicious activity on a network.
- Some experience with threat management.
- Ability to prepare reports, dashboards and documentation.
- Can handle high pressure situations involving key stakeholders.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within Security & Risk please contact Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslavalle-smith/