Work for a fast growing, well-established startup. Fast track your career and expand your skill set. Our client provides a personalised training and development program. Get job-specific training, certificates and career coaching!
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in performing Security Reviews and Assessments around ISO 27001, delivering outcomes that are designed to exceed customer expectations, while developing your knowledge and skill-set with world class training & development.
- Performing compliance based activities around ISO 27001
- Working with a diverse range of customers
- Planning and scoping customer engagements
- Managing workload independently
- Delivery of technical reports & documentation
- Taking direction from Principal Consultant
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Experience in conducting complex assessments
- Minimum of 2-5 years in consulting, audit, assessments around information security.
- Demonstrated experience in either implementation or auditing ISO 27001 or assessing against the ISM and / or security consulting.
How to apply:
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact specialist Infosec Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively hit APPLY NOW.
Australian citizens or Permanent Residents only, no sponsorship.