Join a reputable organization in Brisbane that gives back to the community as a Cyber Security Information Lead.
In this role you will maintain, implement, develop and manage the organizations’ overall security controls and posture, while communicating these changes with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the overall security controls and posture
- Identify and manage security risks by implementing security solutions
- Engage with a wide range of both internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor junior staff and increase the overall security competency level within the business
- Develop security roadmaps to assist in the growth of the organization
- Create security policies, standards and procedures
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years in a similar Cyber Managerial/Team lead role
- Experience leading/mentoring teams
- Relevant industry certs: CISSM, CISSP
- Experience in enterprise level risk management and assessment
- Strong technical report and documentation writing skills
- Capability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences
- Understanding of GRC standards
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable organization that give back to the community
- South side location
- Career progression and professional development
- Great salary package