Looking for a dedicated Cyber Monitoring Services Manager for an initial 6 month contract to join a reputable organization based in Brisbane!
In this role you will lead the Cyber Security team in identification, protection, detection, response and recovery from cyber security events. As a lead, you will be required to developer efficient understanding of all roles within the team to provide assistance to other functions as required.
You will be joining a national organization that is about to embark on a lot of large and exciting Cyber Security initiatives, so now is the time to come and be part of the process!
- Lead and mentor the Cyber Security Operations team
- Ensure the organizations’ products, systems and services manage security risks appropriately
- Accountable for coordinating reporting on security operations
- Lead real time monitoring, analysis and triage of security events
- Ensure monitoring of networks and endpoints for security is performed effectively
- Monitor and assess emerging threats and vulnerabilities
- Provide security incident response management, advice and education
- Promote and manage strategic relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Key Skills Required:
- 5+ years of experience in Cyber Security Operations roles
- Previous experience leading a team
- Previous experience working in an enterprise environment
- Knowledge of real time monitoring, analysis and triage of security events and alerts
- Proficient in incident management, threat analysis and response
- Proficiency in the use of forensic tools, techniques and log analysis
- Proficient in preparation of reports, dashboards and documentation
- Experience with ISM and PSPF
- Ability to clearly explain technical information to non-technical audiences