We have a new opportunity with a Global organization for a Cyber Security Strategy & Governance Specialist in Brisbane.
In this role you will be focusing on delivery, development of teams and business development to help grow the Technology, Risk and Cyber Security services.
- Assist clients to manage cyber risks and enhance business objectives
- Perform assessments – ISO 27001, NIST CSF, PSPF
- Develop client reports
- Design and implementing effective controls over technology assets
- Expand the Consultants’ technical skills in the existing team
- Support senior leadership with proposals, bids and BD
- Develop consulting skills with IT security strategy, governance, sourcing, risk and resilience
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in cyber security, audit and risk management roles
- Previous consulting experience
- Previous Business development experience
- Have Baseline Vetting Security Clearance
- Have Certs such as: CISSP, CISM, Certified Cloud Practitioner, AWS Certified Security, ISO 27001, 2013 Lead Auditor and IRAP
- Experience with digital assessment platforms
- Experience working across multiple teams/stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global consulting company
- Workplace flexibility/WFH
- Ability to drive innovation and entrepreneurship
- Professional development and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary package