In this role you will play a key role in it’s digital transformation journey by driving the development of the Data Architecture and Data management practices.
- Drive the data architecture strategy and data integration design for in collaboration with the enterprise architecture.
- Define data requirements, identify source systems, map source data into master data platforms, & manage all aspects of the integration.
- Design & lead implementation of data management integration projects
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Aids in assessing and resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
- Manages, analyses, and resolves data integration issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer requirements while adhering to published data standards.
- Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- Strong analytical abilities and creative problem solving; reliability within a cooperative team environment.
- Working independently with general direction and flexibility in a fast-paced environment
- Work with project stakeholders (technical as well as end users) to understand business requirements and implement database solutions for diverse problems
- Research viable technical and/or non-technical solutions, evaluate new technology and advocate, influence, and build consensus for innovations that satisfy business needs
- Leading design and build of data integration for enterprise MDM while adhering to best practices and enterprise architecture standards.
- Design of MDM Data integrations both upstream and downstream.
- Assists in the application and implementation procedures of data standards and guidelines on data ownership, coding structures, and data replication to ensure access to and integrity of data sets.
- Ability to conduct data cleansing activities to improve overall data quality
- Develops and implement strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable MDM designs to ensure that business needs are met.