Our client is currently seeking a Data architect to join them on a 3 month contract. Your key focus will be developing a wholistic view of the organisations data .
You will have the opportunity to work along side the Data & analytics manager and join a growing team.
- Identify strategic data requirements
- Determine how data will be stored and utilised
- Assess the organizations internal and external data and design blueprint to manage the available data
- Create inventory of data and store data in easily accessible format
- Design and develop complex conceptual and logical data models.
- Collaborate with management needs to create data models in line with the organizations needs.
- Research to collate new data and update the company’s database from time to time.
- Proven experience of data architecture or related in a business environment
- Previous experience in data modelling, database design and data architecture skills.
- Excellent numerical, analytical and statistics skills
- Degree level qualification in computer science or related subject.
- experience in SQL and SQL DBMS
- API and Cloud experience Data Warehouse
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or reach out directly firstname.lastname@example.org