An exciting time to join our clients company. They are growing their Data and Analytics team. You will be part of a team that grows the expansion of existing data architecture, and the optimisation of data query performance, design, implementation etc.
- Working with business and application/solution teams to implement data strategies, build data flows, and develop conceptual/logical/physical data models.
- Define and govern data modelling and design standards, tools, best practices, and related development for enterprise data models.
- Identify the architecture, infrastructure, and interfaces to data sources, tolls supporting automated data loads, security concerns, analytic models, and data visualisation.
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project deliver risks.
- Participate in defining overall data architectures for bespoke business applications
- +10 years technology experience
- Tertiary Qualification in a related discipline
- Extensive AWS, GCP or Azure experience
- Experience with Greenfield and legacy applications.
If this Sounds Like You, HIT APPLLY