Brief Overview of the Role:
The client seeks an experienced Data Catalogue Meta Data Specialist
to join their team to work on a large Cloud Services initiative that will transform the way they develop and deliver services to their clients, both internal and external.
Key Responsibilities and Skillsets:
- Designing, managing, and maintaining Informatica Enterprise Data Catalog tool
- Design, build, and test deliverables for complex ETL process and interfaces spanning multiple applications
- Development and configuration of Informatica EDC resources, data lineage, custom resources, custom data lineage, relationships, data domains, data domain groups and composite data domains.
- Demonstrated experience with Administration, configuration and management of Informatica EDC or similar tool including identifying resources, user groups, data domains, and lineage.
- Experience in enterprise data integration and management experience working with Datawarehouse technologies and data profiling tools
- Experience in data governance activities – particularly corresponding to data lineage, data catalogue, data discovery, metadata management.
- Experience working in a dynamic cross-functional teams including business teams, data engineers and report developers with and ability to cross train client technical stewards on the maintenance of EDC as well as the scanner utilization.
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of ETL solutions using Informatica PowerCenter or similar ETL tool. b) Experience in SQL Server and Oracle databases.
- Python or R experience.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a federal government organisation.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.