About the company:
– 300,000 employees world wide
– Microsoft and Google Partner
– WFH (3 days a week)
– Free certification in Azure and GCP.
– Opportunity to work across different data domains (Data Engineering, Business Intelligence and Data Science
About the role:
As a Data consultant you will be working on various data transformation projects with a key focus on providing requirement gathering, engaging with stakeholders , Data Analysis, reporting and visualizations.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements from stakeholders.
- Designing Data driven solutions with a focus on clients objectives (short term / long-term)
- Implementing Data solutions with various technical tools i.e PowerBi, ETL, SQL, Azure ect.
- Mentor juniors on the team.
– 3 years experience with SQL
– 3 years experience with PowerBi and DAX
– 3+ Years experience within Data and Analytics.
– Permanent Resident / Citizen
- Experience with AZURE / AWS / GCP / DATABRICKS
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with Python/R