Data Engineer / Business Intelligence Analyst
Our client is a highly successful organisation located in the Gold Coast who are now looking to grow their data and BI team.
The Data Engineer / BI Analyst will be supporting the business objectives and strategy. You will join an established team; building dataflows into data lake and data warehouses from a wide range of sources.
You will collaborate with a variety of departments within the business on a regular basis to plan and translate requirements into solutions and ensure delivery of successful business outcomes.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Connect APIs, flat files, databases and data streams to the data lake (ETL)
- Shape data from the data lake and form a Kimball data warehouse
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into the system.
- Comfortable working on the MS BI Stack, SSIS, SQL server and Power BI
- Experience with Power BI or other similar visualisation tools
- SQL Server
- Good communications skills.
The company will offer a competitive salary plus flexible working.
Interested? Please click apply.