Due to strong client growth over the last 24 months, our client, a National Data Consultancy, is now looking to expand their Brisbane operations.
As a whole the business has grown by 200% in 24 months (up to 70 employees) and are looking to grow the Brisbane team by another 4 consultants.
If you are a full stack data engineer who enjoys cloud technologies, data warehousing, data analytics, and designing innovative analytical solutions, this job may be for you!
We are seeking top notch talent in the Microsoft Azure full data stack and modern data toolset. You will have experience with end to end consulting (including landing)
Essential experience required for the Data Engineer (SQL Azure/Data Factory/PowerBI and PowerApps) includes:
- 10 years experience in a similar role
- Experience in developing, building and deploying solutions based on Microsoft Azure SQL, Databricks, Data Factory.
- Proven experience using Python to build data pipelines
- Solid experience of T-SQL (stored procedures, functions)
- Integration and ETL experience
- Experience of Tableau and/or Power BI
- Experience with relational and multi-dimensional databases and data modelling