Exciting times to join a leading organisation in the mining and resources industry.
This role will suit someone who has been in a leadership / mentorship role before.
- Lead the implementation and continuous improvements of a data lake architecture, optimised for analysis and machine learning.
- Apply extensive knowledge of AWS services such as S3, IAM, Cloudwatch, EC2, Glue, Athena, Lambda and Kinesis etc.
- Deliver data through various data ingestion options such as batch, stream, flat files, databases and APIs.
- Get stuck into scripting for both data and file processing, e.g. SQL, Python, Shell, Perl.
- Contribute effortlessly within an Agile, DevOps process methodology to CI/CD automation, Version Control (Git) & Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with data orchestration platforms
- More than 8+ years experience.
- 4+ years experience in leadership
- Extensive experience with AWS, SQL, ETL and Python.
- Degree Qualified
- Previous mining and resources experience (nice to have)