A brand new Data Governance position within an enterprise-level Not for Profit
- Work remotely, visiting the office once per month | located in North-Brisbane
Full Job Description:
Our client is one of Queensland’s most impactful and contributing not-for-profit organisations and they are seeking to hire a Data Governance Manager to support their growing team (currently sitting at 2,000 employees) in achieving their data objectives.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right person to work within an organisation that is so deeply connected to ethical practice and positively impacting those who are disadvantaged. The right person will be an expert in implementing data strategy while being able to adopt data governance and process tools, with a demonstrated expertise of Azure. You’ll be able to lead and manage governance projects which can include conducting training colleagues through workshops and meetings.
You Key Responsibilities:
- Drive the Data Governance Implementation (may be some minor program development activities left over to do)
- Key role in administering the Programs
- Run Data Governance meetings
- Participate in the Development & Delivery of Education, Awareness & Mentoring Materials
- Report Results to Data Governance Committee
- Participate in the Development & Delivery of Data Governance Policies, Standards, Guidelines, and Procedures
- Assist in Defining Data Quality Metrics for Periodic Release
- Support Data Quality Issue Analysis & Remediation for “Strategic” Data
- Conduct Audits to Ensure Components are in Place for Improving the Program
- Previous experience implementing and maintaining a Data Governance programs
- Experience with developing enterprise data dictionary
- Strong stakeholder management with a “take on a journey” approach
- You will thrive at self-management and take initiative.
- Strong documentation and communication skills targeting presentations to business and technical audience.
What are the perks:
- Work remotely, visiting the office once per month – located in North-Brisbane
- Client is open to 8 or 9 day fortnights – paid pro rata
- This organisation is growing and is multi-disciplinary
- Join a team of people who are working with the end goal of a positive impact
- Starting ASAP
- Not-for-profit salary packaging – up to $7-10k
Does this sound like you? Please apply here, or reach out directly to Brian Maan at firstname.lastname@example.org