Our client, an NFP with over 1,000 employees in Brisbane, have created a fantastic new position to help push the new tech strategy.
The position will see you will work in your own new “vertical” but also closely with both the Integration team and BI team
The role will include:
– Guidance and recommendations
– Governance and policy
– Technical background
About the Organisation:
– over 1000 staff
– Growing Data Integration team.
– 5 locations across QLD
– WFH flexibility.
About the Role:
This organisation has just set up a new roadmap with a new vision and strategy for growth.
– You will play a key role in providing strategic direction to establish best innovative practices to improve delivery of data and data products.
– You will be responsible for implementing tools and methods within the team according to regulated standards.
– In this role you will provide guidance and knowledge on information and data methods and tools.
– Recommend improvements.
Skills and Experience:
– Extensive knowledge of Data management, Data Integration and Data Development Techniques.
-Extensive stakeholder experience (Internal and external) to meet specific business objectives.
– 4+ years experience with ETL development and BI tools
– 3+ years experience with database technologies (e.g SQL, NoSQL, Oracle etc)
– Previous experience developing reference architecture, principles and standards.
For more information, please apply ASAP!