Brief Overview of the Role:
The client seeks an experienced Data Manager to join their team to guide the creation and implementation of effective data management strategy and practice. They will work closely with project teams to optimise the management and use of data within agency systems in decision making processes and influence stakeholders to adopt better data management practice.
- Experience in managing the effective application of data governance/management practice to deliver enterprise projects (on premise and in the cloud)
- Experience designing and leading the implementation of policy, procedure, guidance or practice, in a data management environment
- Clear, concise and articulate oral and written communication skills, with the ability to influence, persuade and negotiate.
- A proven track record of delivery, preferably in Australian Government organisations.
- Proven ability to deliver concurrent deliverables to tight deadlines, using initiative and responding flexibly to change and uncertainty.
- Microsoft Azure and/or CRM experience
This is an amazing opportunity to work within a federal government organisation on a brand-new, innovative and exciting project.
Please do not hesitate to apply and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.