A Brief Overview:
This particular division of the organisation is responsible for strengthening the Department’s evidence based approach. It is the central hub for the Department’s data analytics, modelling, research, economics, performance measurement and evaluation capabilities. You will play an integral part in meeting department objectives and priorities with focus on delivering services and solutions into a prominent public issue.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Weekly reporting by updating weekly coverage reports with refreshed data
- Ad hoc analysis
- Creativity and strong problem-solving skills are necessary
- Producing high quality reports, slide decks, visualisations and dashboards using Qlik sense
- Engage with colleagues and communicate with stakeholders
- Experience using BI tools is favourable
If you’d like to be part of a project of high importance within a federal government department then this is the opportunity for you. Apply ASAP and we’ll be in touch shortly.