In a nutshell… The client is looking for someone to develop data architecture and data solutions, to support the data science, analytics, reporting, and insights capabilities of the organisation.
You will become an integral member of the Analytics department who will also get the opportunity to work very closely with the IT department, such as the data engineering team.
– Development and maintenance of the data warehouse
– Designing, developing and maintaining data architecture to support reporting, analytics, and data-driven decisions.
– ETL development to ensure analytical business needs are delivered.
– Creation and maintenance of data solutions, frameworks, and guidelines.
– 5+ years of experience with SQL Server and SQL programming
– 5+ years of experience with data warehouse design, implementation, and data modelling.
– 4+ years of experience with SSIS / ETL Suite / Transformation framework.
– A deep level of experience and knowledge with Azure
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a growing team within an organisation that fosters a great work culture, and champions data from all levels of the business. Please apply ASAP and we will be in touch with you shortly.