An amazing opportunity for any Data Support Analyst who wants to work within a cloud-based enterprise environment while using the latest technologies.
This position would be ideal for a Data Analyst with 2 to 3 years SQL experience and who want to work with Data Lakes
This position is with a well-known global technology company within the resource sector. Our client offers the potential for career advancement within the international Information Systems and Data Integration team.
Located in Brisbane, this is an initial 6-month contract with flexible work arrangements. You’ll be part of a diverse and passionate team that values data as one of our most critical assets, working on innovative cloud-based big data platforms!
Your role will involve:
- Engage with business and technical stakeholder to assist with platform induction and adoption
- Level 1 incident resolution & incident management stakeholder support
- Timely Management & resolution of ticketing queue
- Enterprise data lake platform: Support the user adoption of the new capabilities
- Maintain platform adoption use-case and business value documentation
Skills and experiences:
- Collaboration is key – you must be a team player / be enthusiastic about team achievements and outcomes
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Experience in managing service requests triaging and fulfilment.
- Experience in writing SQL queries
Not mandatory – ideally you will also:
- Have practical knowledge across implementation and use-cases for cloud PaaS e.g. Azure Synapse, Azure Logic Apps.
- Possess a technical skillset and have experience with Agile and DevOps frameworks
What are the perks?
- Flexible work from home arrangements, work-life balance is valued
- Fun team events are offered
- Modern office building, this office provides a pleasant working space with breakout areas, and quiet places to retreat
Does this sound like you? Please apply here, or reach out directly:
Hannah Watson | Data Analytics & AI