Our client is currently seeking a motivated Data Integration Specialist with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude who enjoys supporting and troubleshooting technical issues in an agricultural environment.
This role is based in the Brisbane Head Office (Inner north-west Brisbane). This role may be required to travel to remote Queensland and Northern Territory stations to understand the data requirements of the agricultural processes.
This role will be working in a team with the BI Reporting Specialist and IT System Administration and to deliver robust and secure operational and financial reporting solutions to different stakeholders.
This role is responsible for moving the on premise data integration solutions to Cloud based data integration and modelling solutions for the Group Finance and Operations data.
Objectives of this Role
- Maintain established and essential ETL processes
- Develop a cloud-based integration ETL for on premise data and SAS data
- Develop cloud- based analysis cubes for BI Reporting
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Database programming and management experience
- Experience with MS SQL Server, MS SSIS and MS Analysis Server
- Demonstrated understanding of data integrity, data management, and reporting
- Microsoft Cloud based database tools (Azure, Azure Data Factory etc) experience
- Experience delivering solution to MS Teams, and/or SharePoint Online
- Experience with connecting SAS to Cloud based database
- Experience with transfer a traditional MS SQL databases and association processes to a Cloud based database