About the company:
My client is an established enterprise market leader with operations across the Globe. With state of the art offices within 10km North of the CBD, our client is looking for a well rounded Desktop Engineer.
About the role:
Taking escalations from their Service Desk, this position is purely supporting their Sydney operations where you will play a customer facing and backend role providing Level 2 Support. On a day to day basis you will be required to;
- On-Site installations of PC’s (Win 7 & 10) Printers and Network equipment.
- Remote and on-site support and fault resolution to the networking infrastructure.
- Support for Audio Visual equipment and video/conferencing rooms/projectors.
- Run onsite data backups
- Working and adhere to strict SLA’s
- System builds and asset maintenance of all IT Equipment
- Project related work such as Mobile Device Management and Fleetwide
- Deployment of mobile applications and configurations.
Technologies that you will be supporting include;
- AD & Exchange
- Win 7 & 10
- Skype for business
- Video conferencing platforms (Polycom, Zoon & CISCO)
- Windows Server 2008/R2
To be considered for this position;
- 3-5 years experience in a Desktop role.
- Experience supporting the above technologies
- Full working rights (Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Visa which allows you to work 40+ hours per week)
- Car and drivers license.
- Outstanding communication skills – you will be the face of IT.