About the company:
Established business with a feel-good story, working to help support their Users, you will feel rewarded, they are doing something great in the world! They are investing into developing their IT landscape and creating more structure and process.
They are based 2km outside the CBD, close to public transport.
About the role:
Coming into this position will see you clear up the backlog of work whilst they introduce structure and processes. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for;
- Handle all Active Directory moves, adds, changes (MACs)
- On-boarding and off-boarding accounts and IT Assets
- Undertaking a clean-up of active directory groups and OUs
- Developing and implementing Role-Based Access Controls
- Developing and implementing Microsoft Exchange
- Imaging and deploying PCs and Laptops
- Ensure assets are tracked correctly in the existing Finance asset register
- Deploying software
- Building a map of what software is required in line with positions and departments.
- Managing devices
- Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to have a Blue Card, or willing to obtain one
- Available to start within a 2 week period
- 2+ years of experience working in a similar position recently
- Located in Brisbane
- Experience working in complex and fast-paced environments
- Strong knowledge of Group Policy