2km within the CBD of Brisbane and a minute walk from the train station, this Brisbane powerhouse has had a successful year and is now planning for 2021. They have won a variety of impressive large accounts, they only scratched the surface of their transformation.
DevOps is a critical contributor for them as to how they will mature and will support them through their continued growth. They are looking for strong DevOps Engineers (intermediate – senior) as they help to mature their DevOps culture and to transition into a multi-cloud and microservices environment.
- Strong exposure to AWS
- Strong scripting experience in Python, Java, Perl or Bash
- Significant exposure across automation eg. Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc.
- AWS certification would be highly appealing
- Strong Opensource background and experience running highly available web applications on Linux servers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and source code management tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Stash and Github etc
- Containerisation experience (Kubernetes or Docker)
- 4+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Experience with high traffic (ideal)
- Resides in Brisbane
- Full working rights (Australian Citizen or PR)
- Experience with high traffic
There are numerous benefits from competitive salaries, continuous improvement (certs, and playing with the latest tech) to regular team events with the added benefit of being well funded!
Their office culture is the next level, they have regular catch-ups (social and commercial), a high level of engagement with staff and one of the best offices that I have seen in the Brisbane market. If you love Beer, Friday’s at their office will be a regular thing!
Want to know more? Send your CV to email@example.com or call Jareth on 0412 540 973. Feel free to connect with me on https://www.linkedin.com/in/jarethoadesgularte/