About the company:
Our client is an established and recognised employer located within a 2km radius of the CBD, their culture would be described as unique and vibrant, they love to have a laugh. Due to year on year growth, they are seeking a DevOps Engineer that wants to impart their knowledge and help take the team and projects to the next level!
About the Position:
Coming into this team you will help to breed their DevOps & automation culture and lead projects. As this team is responsible for everything that is cloud you will be required to articulate complex problems and solutions between development and management teams.
- A well-seasoned AWS guru (certs are advantageous).
- Strong scripting experience in multiple languages ie Python, Java, Perl or Bash
- Significant exposure across automation eg. Puppet, Ansible, Chef etc
- Experience running highly available web applications on Linux servers
- Experience with Continuous Integration and source code management tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Git, Stash and Github etc
- Microservices Architectures and Containerization and Orchestration
- This position would best suit somebody from a Dev background
- Solid Stakeholder engagement with clear communication skills
- Reside in Brisbane
- 4 + years’ experience working in DevOps
What is in it for you?
- Yearly salary reviews (everyone within the team has received them on a consistent basis)
- Specific budget for certs
- Involvement in conferences
- Great social activities
- Close to Public Transport
Where to next?
Want to know more, call Jareth (0412 540 973) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Connect with me on