International SaaS company which has had dramatic growth in the last 18 months (doubled in size) and is expecting the same growth in the next 18 months.
Newly created and business critical position for a hands-on Leader/Manager of their DevOps & Cloud team, you will play a key role with helping to inject structure, strategy and process into this business as well as deliver specific projects.
You will be looking after a small team which is situated across Brisbane and overseas, as the team grows, so will this role where you will focus more on Leadership & Management. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for;
- Spending 60% of your time in a technical capacity (DevOps)
- Deliver the strategy for all projects and operations as well as assisting the Cloud team.
- Scope, improve and deliver operational processes of the cloud team.
- General management duties ie manage KPi’s and technology stats and report back, recruitment, performance management & training etc
- Recently managed and lead a cloud/DevOps team effectively
- Worked in an environment where you have scaled their IT landscape and developed their structure and team.
- 4+ years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer with a strong focus with key technologies such as AWS, Linux, Ansible, Python, Java (ideal), Git, CircleCI
- Reside in Brisbane
- Australian Citizen due to specific workload
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global company
- Excellent work location/flex to work from home part time.
- Career progression and training available
- Career building role
- Great salary package
- Take ownership and leave your legacy in this business that is just continuing to grow
Want to know more? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jareth on 0412 540 973