Looking for an experienced DevSecOps Engineer in Brisbane to join a growing organization that’s a leader in their space.
In this role you will work along side the Cloud Infrastructure and Application teams to create change across the organisation by using your DevSecOps expertise.
You will be joining an organization that puts their employees and company culture first, so come be part of this awesome team!
- Maintain company security policies and procedures
- Train teams on security best practices in a cloud-based SaaS environment
- Design and develop automation solutions for application build and deployment
- Collaborate with the development team, support, and business
- Actively document all activities and participate in peer review for code and documentation
- Lead solution designs, documents architecture and creates high-level design documents
- Establish a coherent framework around edge security
- Refine and enhance the edge-based security tools
- Drive the automated security testing into all CI/CD pipelines
- Update existing security monitoring, incident response tools and reporting frameworks
Key Skills Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or similar
- 5+ years of experience in a DevSecOps role
- Knowledge of microservices and serverless technologies and architectures
- Working knowledge of IT security & GRC standards
- Designing and operating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with AWS services relating to scalable web applications
- Understanding of programming, code analysis and debugging
- Background coding with Java, Python or Node.ja
- Exposure to Incident Management approaches
- Experience with Kubernetes/Docker
- Ability to work in teams of technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a fast-growing and innovative company
- Great location / WFH
- Professional development
- Great salary package
- Supportive team environment/Excellent culture