Our client is a niche global business consultancy & audit firm specialising in risk and advisory services.
Providing a collaborative and inclusive team environment, with exceptional training and development, this organisation provides real career progression and fast speed to market of cutting edge product and processes.
They are looking to attract an experienced Director with a focus on Cyber Security to lead and manage service delivery in their Sydney office. More specifically you will lead services including:
• Security Program & Strategy Services
• Identity & Access Management
• Data Security & Privacy Management
• Vulnerability & Penetration Testing
• Incident Response & Forensics
In order to be considered for this opportunity you will have:
• Professional Services Consulting experience
• Proven Business Development skills in Consulting
• Established local network (in Australia) / considered a trusted advisor within this network
• Prior leadership/direct supervisory experience in a team environment
Knowledge and experience in consulting relating to the following areas would be highly beneficial:
• Security Strategy Development and Implementation
• Identity and Access Management Program Implementation
• Security Framework Design and Implementation, including Standards (NIST and/or ISO 27000 series)
Australian citizens or permanent residents only. No sponsorship.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslavalle-smith/