Our client is an employer of choice. A specialist & established Security Consultancy they are carving out a reputation as one of the leading Cyber Security Firms in Australia. Combining a workplace of flexibility and collaboration whilst maintaining a first class name in InfoSec service they continue to grow from strength to strength.
Due to continued growth they are seeking an experienced Consultant to join them on their growth journey.
This is a great opportunity to utilise your experience in performing Security Reviews and Assessments around PCI DSS & ISO 27001, delivering outcomes that are designed to exceed customer expectations, while developing your knowledge and skill-set with world class training & development.
This varied role will suit an energetic person with a passion for information security, and strong knowledge and coverage over:
- Cyber Security, Framework, Policy, Health Check and Risk Management
- Privacy and Data Protection
- PCI DSS Compliance
- Information Security Management Systems (ISMS), e.g. ISO 27001
- Government Security Compliance, e.g. Information Security Manual (ISM)
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Minimum Australian PR visa (unfortunately no sponsorship)
- Ideally 5 years in consulting, audit, assessments around information security.
- Demonstrated experience in either implementation or auditing ISO 27001 or assessing against the ISM and / or security architecture.
- Excellent technical report writing skills
- Ability to articulate information security and risk concepts at a business level, and
- Ability to create and deliver executive presentations.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity or to discuss other opportunities within IT Security & Risk please contact Specialist Infosec Recruiter Marcus Lavalle-Smith on 0437 073 097 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australian citizens or permanent residents only.
Want to know more about me? Connect with me on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/marcuslavalle-smith/