About the company;
Our client is an established and recognized employer located within inner CBD, their culture would be described as unique and vibrant.
Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking a driven and energetic IT Service Desk Engineer that wants to progress their career. You will be working with an experienced and well-rounded team providing a mixture of L1 and L2 Support
You will have an excellent phone manner as well as great written communication skills as you will be looking after this business most important assets, their customers!
About the job;
On a day to day basis you will be required to provide the setup, administer, support and provide maintenance to of
- Windows Server 2016
- Exchange Server 2016
- Remote Desktop Services/Citrix
- VMWare & Hyper-V
To be successful;
In order to be considered for this position you will be required to;
- Previously worked for a Managed Service Provider is a must
- 2 years+ of experience providing L2 support (recently)
- Due to COVID-19, you must be situated in Brisbane.
- Experience with the above technology providing support and administration
- Worked in a similar position within the past year.
- Basic network troubleshooting
- Basic VOIP telephone system support
- Great communication that can speak fluent English
- Live in Brisbane
- Have a great attitude, career-driven and is easy to get along with (hold a conversation)
Partnering with this business will see you have the opportunity to take on more responsibility, work within a vibrant culture. Certificates paid for and career advancement.
To apply, email Jareth on email@example.com