Our client, a Cloud Service Provider and Data center, will be expanding their employee base in the next couple of months to deliver world class service to their Enterprise level and SME client base.
This is a new position which will allow somebody to make the position their own. With a minimal out of hours escalations (1 per month on average), this position will be well suited for someone who is tired of constant on call rosters!
The primary focus of this role is to provide service management support to my client’s client base through expert service knowledge, ensuring effective and efficient services are maintained and exceptional support is provided.
Some Key Responsibilities
- Act as Major Incident Manager where required in co-ordinating resources, activities, and updates in the restoration of core or mission critical services.
- Create and maintain documentation for processes, standards and procedures related to change, incident and problem management.
- Responsible for overseeing all related incident management processes and ensuring they are effectively executed.
- Responsible for managing the lifecycle of all Problems, where possible driving automation initiatives to prevent Incidents from re-occurring, and to minimize the impact of Incidents that cannot be prevented.
- Coordinates and drives restoration of service for major incidents. Implements improvements and strategies to support the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Lead, manage and administer all activities of the change management function
- Establish effective partnerships with operational peers and key stakeholders to achieve united, effective, and efficient outcomes.
- Develop, maintain and perform change and risk management procedures and ensure relevant tasks are performed reliably and consistently.
Please note that this position will start to interview once the current market conditions start to turn.
For more information, please apply ASAP