A brand-new role has become available for an Information Security Engineering Specialist to join a fast-growing and highly regarded Global Technology Consultancy based in Brisbane.
In the role you will be supporting the Senior Manager to achieve program information security engineering and accreditation activities.
This company has doubled in size in the past 12 months and is now looking for YOU to join and be part of the growth.
- Apply current systems security engineering methods, practices & technologies to the design and development of systems
- Work closely with customers ensuring security protection needs are implemented correctly
- Collaborate with systems developers to design state of the art secure systems
- Provide SME leadership to ensure delivery and acceptance of security capabilities
- Identify and pursue opportunities to achieve best practice in security engineering, governance and accreditation
- Significantly contribute to cyber forensics and cyber incident response activities
- Contribute to the execution of ICT accreditation program requirements
- Provide security engineering to Program teams
- Provide significant expertise to forensic and incident response activities
- Contribute to or lead security discussions at customer workshops when required
- Contribute to Program Systems Security documentation and records
Key Skills Required:
- University Degree in ICT Security Engineering or similar
- Current NV2 Security Clearance or the ability to attain within the next 12 months
- 5 years+ of Engineering experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience with ICT or Communication Network Security Architecture
- Previous experience with network security and networking technologies.
- Experience with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Previous experience within an Agile environment and PM Certs would be an asset
- Familiarity with the PSPF, ISM and DSPF and other security policy documents
- Understanding of ICT Security Risk Management and methodologies
- Experience in vulnerability assessments and/or network penetration testing
- Familiarity with web related technologies and network/web related protocols
- Certified IS Security Professional, Offensive Security Certified Professional or equivalent are an asset
- SANS GIAC or equivalent would be an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global company
- Excellent work location
- Flexibility to work from home
- Career building role
*Please note that you MUST be an Australian Citizen to apply for this role as possession of a Security Clearance or ability to obtain one is mandatory*
Click on the link below to apply or email Milica at email@example.com if you have further questions.