An exciting opportunity has become available for a Information Security Specialist to join a reputable organisation in Brisbane for a 6-month contract.
In this role you will drive the completion of governance, risk and compliance tasks – ISO27001.
- Provide guidance across security policies, procedures and standards
- Report on security compliance for internal/external consumption
- Monitor and manage security platforms across the company – globally
- Monitor security management platforms to ensure detection of potential security incidents
- Provide regular assessments and audits of information systems
- Provide regular user awareness and training activities
- Participate in ongoing enhancements to existing security
- Assist with corporate information security compliance programs
- Develop standard responses and capability statements for customers
Key Skills Required:
- 3+ years of experience in an Information Security position
- Previous experience in a technical roles
- Previous experience writing and maintaining corporate policies
- Certs/Experience with ISO 27001
- Knowledge of phishing attacks, vulnerabilities, scam/fraud emails, viruses/Trojans/malware and zero-day threats
- Strong understanding of development and application of security policy and procedures
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a global organization/fast growing
- Work in a global career building role/career progression
- Work from home options
- 6 month contract – GRC uplift