An opportunity has arisen for an Infrastructure Engineer to provide daily operational ICT support within a small government agency in a highly versatile, dynamic, and agile environment.
The Right Candidate Will:
- Support a variety of Windows Servers, SQL Servers, backup tools, support tools and virtual infrastructure
- Deploy Applications and Operating systems using Microsoft System Centre and VMWare vSphere
- Configure security products such as Windows Defender, Microsoft AppLocker and Windows Defender Application Control
- Automate Support Tasks using PowerShell, System Centre Configuration Manager and other automation tools
- Provide technical support to resolve incidents and service requests effectively, promptly and courteously
- Provide support and assist the Infrastructure team and Architecture with infrastructure technology decision making
- Work with limited oversight as part of a small multi-disciplinary team
- Develop documentation such as standard operating procedures and technical knowledge base articles, assist in documentation and advise on procurement matters
- Provide a client focus in delivery of work priorities and assist other resources to complete projects and tasks effectively
- Identify opportunities to improve ICT processes and procedures
- Be available for rostered on-call duties
Please do not hesitate to apply for this wonderful opportunity and one of our consultants will be in touch with you shortly.