About the business
This is a government-owned entity, located in the heart of the CBD, they have state-of-the-art offices for you to enjoy which is close to public transport. They also offer a hybrid WFH arrangement.
They are going through a major transformation period with no sign of slowing down.
About the position
This is a newly created position and suited for seasoned Managers who have worked within an Enterprise environment and can bring their own playbook of wins and projects
The team that you will be managing will be responsible for both operational and projects for DCs, Compute, storage, OS, virtualization & network platforms, Azure, alert monitoring systems and Cyber strategies & product suites.
In a snapshot, your role will cover.
- Management of budgets
- Lead development to the delivery of their strategies and roadmaps/blueprints for accountable platforms in collaboration with the ICT Services Architects.
- Define, implement, monitor, and improve the ICT Change Management process, and its associated standards, tools, procedures, and metrics.
- Encourage and embed a culture based on teamwork, continuous improvement, and accountability.
- Experience designing and defining workflows, business processes, KPI based performance management frameworks.
- Stakeholder engagement & presentation of high-level solution designs.
- 4+ years’ experience working in a similar position.
- Can pass a Federal Police Check
- Be located in Brisbane or are relocating within the next several weeks.
What’s in it for me?
- A newly created role where you can leave a legacy within the business whilst building out capability around you.
- Minimal outages which mean more days where you can switch off at the end of the day
- Environmentally friendly which is a strong focus point and will be an area for growth
- The business has seen massive growth YoY with another growth phase over the next 12 months.
- No red tape with a degree of autonomy to operate
- Flexible hybrid WFH arrangements
- CBD fringe location
Want to know more?
You are welcome to click the “APPLY NOW” button or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, should you have any questions feel free to call me on 0412 540 973.