About the Company:
Join a thriving managed service provider located in the north of Brisbane. This company has a track record of yearly growth and a strategic approach to its service offerings. This is an excellent opportunity for those seeking new experiences and opportunities for growth.
If you’re an Infrastructure/Security Engineer looking to advance your career, this company is worth considering. They offer in-depth training plans and work closely with their staff to help them achieve their career goals. As a member of their highly successful team, you will have the opportunity to gain extensive technical knowledge, work on exciting projects, and add valuable experiences to your resume. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to fast-track your career.
They are looking for a candidate with extensive experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft Environment: 5+ years
- Windows Server Infrastructure (Microsoft Certification a plus)
- Microsoft 365 and Azure platform technologies
- Tier-1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM) deployment and troubleshooting
- Firewall management and configuration (Palo Alto Networks and Fortinet certifications highly desirable)
- Enterprise storage solutions
- Enterprise backup technologies
- Enterprise virtualization technologies
- Incident response experience
- Cloud networking (AWS, Azure) and on-premises environments
- Strong understanding of networking, SD-WAN, and VPN solutions
- Familiarity with the Essential 8 Maturity Model and zero-trust security approach
- Vulnerability scanning and management
- Cybersecurity knowledge (threat assessments, vulnerability assessments, standards)
- Excellent communication, documentation, business analysis, and network diagram skills.
The following knowledge and experience is highly desirable:
- XDR and SIEM platform technologies
- Security certifications (CISSP, CISA, Security+, CISM, CEH, or similar)
- Cloud services and multi-data center environment exposure
- Tier-1 Hardware (HP/Dell/IBM/Cisco UCS) deployment and troubleshooting
In order to be successful the follow attributes will be beneficial:
- Worked in an MSP previously.
- Recent experience working with the above listed tech
- Has a drive to learn and wants to progress.
If you would like to learn more please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org