If you consider yourself an extremely proficient and expert insights analyst capable of extracting your own data in SQL, then this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
As an insights analyst, you will be responsible for facilitating data-driven insights and decision making across the entire organisation. You will work across multiple departments effectively visualising, communicating, and disseminating your findings to internal stakeholders.
Some of the benefits you might like:
- Don’t be pigeon-holed to one department
- WFH flexibility available after three months
- Growing team
- Amazing work culture and tight-knit team
Some of the key responsibilities:
- Extract your own data with SQL to then create dashboards in PowerBI
- Creating valuable, data-driven insights across the organisation that will aid in making strategic decisions and achieving organisational objectives
- Building reports and dashboards as required
- Interpret and analyst data across the entire organisation
- Present findings to multiple internal stakeholders across the organisation
The skills required:
- Analysis, reporting, and visualisation (3+ years)
- SQL (3+ years)
- Data visualisation (3+ years)
- Python or R (highly desired)
- Excellent and demonstrated communication skills
- Excellent and demonstrated stakeholder management skills
- Excellent and demonstrated presentation skills
This role could possibly be everything you have been wanting in your career. The client has the potential to move quite quickly for the right candidate so apply ASAP if you are interested.