The Role: Interesting and engaging role on offer for the right candidate, interested in interacting with a variety of businesses to maintain and improve their systems.
In addition to general support responsibilities, a core function will be assisting our clients with internal digital transformation projects.
The successful candidate will be able to help bridge the operational gap by supporting legacy systems as well as operating in Public Cloud, Hybrid Cloud or Private Cloud Solutions.
This Field Engineer position involves the support, maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution of issues with core infrastructure including Tier 1 server hardware, Windows Server, Exchange Server , SQL Server, Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop, VMWare vSphere, Cloud Solutions (Office 365, Azure, Sharepoint, GSuite etc), Email, Anti-virus, backup technologies along with desktop and mobile device support.
Skills & Experience:
**Not all essential and the right person can be taught the pieces they are missing.
- Excellent Communications and Documentation Skills
- 2-4+ years Windows Server Experience (MCSA an advantage)
- 1-2+ years Firewalls and Security Technologies
- Cloud Solutions (Office 365, GSuite, SharePoint Online, Azure and AWS)
- Tier 1 Hardware – HP, Dell, Lenovo
Some of the perks:
- Company car (Can be used for personal use as well)
- Certifications paid for
- Training plans
- Close knit and supportive team
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity – Please contact Matt Shurey with your cv: firstname.lastname@example.org