An exciting permanent opportunity has become available for a rapidly growing organization looking to expand their team by adding another Senior Security Operations Engineer to their team.
This company is transitioning from a start-up to an enterprise level company, so come bring your Security expertise and be part of the growth!
You will be joining a company that hires only the best, so you will be part of a high performing team that works with cutting-edge technology and has people that are truly passionate about what they do!
- Proactively prevent platform, network, and application security incidents
- Respond to and resolve security incidents
- Ensure cloud-based platforms and infrastructure are secured
- Implement detective, preventative, and corrective measures against cyber threats
- Develop SIEM use cases and responses
- Make sure access to systems and services is audited, monitored, and credentials rotated regularly
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures
- Architect and implement systems in accordance to existing and future security requirements
- Work closely with Information Security Analysts to help align policies
- Share security knowledge within the team and across the company
- Build and maintain vendor relationships
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in Security Technical Operations
- Previous experience in a DevOps role
- Experience managing high traffic, geographically distributed production web applications
- Experience with AWS IAM Accounts, Policies, SIEM, IDS
- Experience with open source, Linux-based software/services and tooling
- Ability to write, run and manage containers and container orchestration systems
- Experience writing automation tools
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing Global company
- Excellent work location/flexibility to work from home/flex work hours
- Career progression and professional training
- Flexible hardware options
- Work with great technology partners
- Team building events/focus on culture