Our client is seeking a highly motivated helpdesk support individual who is keen to build their career in IT across multiple platforms and technologies. The successful candidate will be either starting out their IT career or looking to get into a company that can offer a lot of learning and internal growth in the company.
- Provide Level 1 helpdesk support (logging of IT tickets and basic troubleshooting)
- Provide over the phone support for network-related issues
- Escalate complex issues to senior staff
- Provide awesome customer service at all times
- Celebrate success with the team
Requirements for the position:
- Enthusiasm to break into the IT industry
- Basic networking knowledge
- Strong customer service focus
- Driven to learn and wants to complete certifications
- Strong communication both written and verbally
- Happy to work on a rotating roster that will include overnight, weekends, and public holidays – These can be done from home.
Benefits of partnering with the business;
- Allowances paid in addition.
- Salary Sacrifice options
- Recession-proof business
- Above-average superannuation contribution
- Strong focus on career advancement
If you would like to learn more about this role please reach out to Matt on 0435588452 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org