About the company:
Established business with a feel-good story, working to help support their Users, you will feel rewarded, they are doing something great in the world! They are investing into developing their IT landscape and creating more structure and process.
They are based 2km outside the CBD, close to public transport.
About the role:
You will act as the first point of contact for a variety of users within a shared services environment. Working in this position will see you clear up the backlog of work whilst they introduce structure and processes. On a day to day basis, you will be responsible for;
- Provide L1 – L2 support face to face and over the phone whilst maintaining a high degree of customer service.
- Installing hardware and general troubleshooting onsite.
- Recording, tracking and documenting the progress of calls and incident tickets.
- Provide maintenance and support of desktop and server operating systems and applications.
- Manage day to day administration & operations of systems including desktop, laptop PC’s, printers, network equipment & associated servers
- management of logistics and procurement of hardware
- User account creations and deletions.
- End-user troubleshooting of all software, hardware, telephony and network-related issues.
- Follow ITIL and company processes processes
- Due to the nature of the work, you will be required to have a Blue Card, or willing to obtain one
- Available to start within a 2 week period
- 2+ years of experience working as a Support Engineer across Helpdesk and Desktop.
- Located in Brisbane
- Experience working in complex and fast-paced environments
- Great customer service and the ability to break technical jargon down
- Provided support to senior users (ideal)
- Knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory and VMWare are essential.
This is a 3-month contract to start immediately with a strong potential to transition into a permanent staff member. Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org