Cut from a different cloth than most MSPs in the Brisbane market, this business is focused mainly on service and capability over pure KPI’s and billable hours.
Located in the inner CBD, this employer is set to take over their building due to their growth and are looking for their next Support Engineer to join their ranks and be part of their close knit vibrant team
About the role:
As a Support Engineer you will be providing a range of L1 to L2 IT support to their client base in both a remote and customer facing setting. As relationships are important and they like their operators to take on more capability you will be provided the opportunity to head out to sites, provide recommendations and assist with projects. This is not your traditional boring support role.
Some of the tech that you will be supporting;
- Windows Servers and OS.
- Teams and Office 365
- SharePoint Online
- Ideally have worked for an MSP previous
- Based in Brisbane or are planning on relocating from interstate
- Have a Car & Drivers license
- Friendly, have a sense of humour and can work with a degree of operating autonomously
- Have a desire to want to go beyond L2 and obtain certs and knowing what you want exactly and have a plan how to get there.
- 2 years experience in a L2 role
- Standardised process and technologies – each account has the same tech stack which will allow you to hone your IT skills.
- Although a young business they have passed their infancy hurdle
- A steady pipeline of work – on an average of 1-2 new MSA’s per month
- They are more service focused than KPI’s, there are no billable hours.
- RDOs per month; although they are busy, their staff are utilizing them.
- Gym memberships paid for.
- Spotify subscription
- 0% staff lost during COVID.
- Car Parking onsite otherwise there is always access to Buses and Trains in close proximinty.
Where to next?
Call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or email your CV to Joades@humanisedgroup.com