About the business;
Technology business that is NOT an MSP or Consultancy which operates nationally, they have a unique and business-critical service offering which they provide.
They have grown YoY (before and over COVID) and treat their staff as individuals over numbers. They are based within 5kms outside the CBD.
About the role;
This is not a traditional IT Support role, coming in as a L2 Support Engineer you will be working across the Wintel product range as well as their own applications and tools.
Although most staff are IT professionals and technically minded, they require Engineers that can be customer-facing and provide a degree of customer support.
The tech you will be supporting consists of;
- Video conference technology
- Linux / Microsoft
- SQL Server / PostgreSQL
- Ansible / Bash / Python
- Hyper-V / VMware
- Atlassian suite of products
- IIS / Haproxy
- Automation scripts
- Career orientated
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others
- Passionate about technology (play with test environments, study certs/courses)
- 1-3 recent years experience as a L2 Support Engineer
- Devices and expenses provided
- Yearly bonuses
- Salary Sacrifice
- Free Car Parking
- Close to transport
- internal promotion-focused