About this business;
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative managed service provider on the Northside of Brisbane. This business has seen year-on-year growth, They are strategic with their go-to-market service offering.
If you are an upcoming Support Engineer that is looking to fast-track their career, you need to check this business out, they provide very detailed training plans and like to work closely with their staff so that they may achieve their career goals. The successful applicant would be joining an extremely high-achieving team and will be able to gain a vast amount of new tech exposure along with some pretty exciting new experiences and new projects to work on and add to your CV.
Coming into this business, you will act as a Level 2 Support Engineer, Where you will work to resolve L2 tickets and provide assistance to L1 helpdesk staff. Some experience in the following areas will be beneficial.
- Office 365 (including SharePoint / OneDrive) migrations, administration and support.
- Windows Server (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS, etc.)
- Microsoft Exchange Server upgrades, administration, and support
- Backup management
- Virtualization (Hyper-V, VMware ESXi)
This position is located in the office which is on the North side of Brisbane CBD, close to public transport.
In order to be successful you will be required to have;
- Worked in an MSP previously.
- Recent experience working with the above-listed tech
- Has a drive to learn and wants to progress.
What’s in it for you?
- Monthly Training Sessions
- Paid Certifications
- Silver Microsoft Partner
If you are ready to take the next step in your career, apply now!