I am working with a successful large enterprise business that has an impressive track record of growth, worth over $1b as of 2018, this employer is set to Explode!
In this position, you will work in an autonomous setting in a shared services environment where you will provide support for Admins right through to Execs. This will be a fast paced environment where no day is the same as you will be supporting Windows, Hardware and range of internal Software.
Acting as a face of IT for their Sydney operations, you will be required to provide
- On-Site installations of PC’s (Win 7 & 10) Printers and Network equipment.
- Remote and on-site support and fault resolution to the networking infrastructure.
- Support for Audio Visual equipment and video/conferencing rooms/projectors.
- System builds and asset maintenance of all IT Equipment
- Project related work such as Mobile Device Management and Fleetwide
- General user support (password resets, creating users etc)
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server 2012 – 2016
- Microsoft Exchange/365
- Windows 7-10
- Cisco Networking (LAN & WAN)
It would be advantageous if you had SQL scripting/troubleshooting exposure. In order to be sucessful, you will have
- 1-5 years experience in a Desktop role.
- Experience supporting the above technologies
- Full working rights (Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or on a Visa which allows you to work 40+ hours per week)
- Car and drivers license.
- Outstanding communication skills – you will be the face of IT.
To find out more, call Jareth on 0412 540 973 or drop an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org