Our client is a rapidly expanding and highly successful business in the hospitality sector. They are focused on providing exceptional products for their clients and require high-quality IT systems to make this as seamless as possible.
About the role:
This position would suit somebody who is a highly motivated and customer-focused individual who wants to be able to leave a lasting impact on the environment they are working in.
In this position, the successful candidate will see themselves being the first point of contact for stores that are requiring technical assistance with their systems. The successful candidate will also be doing day-to-day system checks, upgrades as well as installing and configuring new technology for the stores either on-site or remotely.
As an overview, you will be supporting users with issues relating to:
- Desktop hardware including desktops, laptops, monitors
- Configuring and troubleshooting POS systems
- Maintaining ticketing systems
- Office 365 management and troubleshooting
- Install and troubleshoot Microsoft software / operating systems
- Provide technical application support
- Active directory (set up of accounts and delegation of permissions)
- POS Systems
- Hold a current Australian drivers license
- Excellent attention to detail
- Friendly, have a sense of humor, and can work with a degree of autonomy
- ‘Can Do’ Attitude
- **Experience with Redcat POS and World manager would be highly regarded**
Where to next?
Email your CV or any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org OR click APPLY NOW