On the lookout for an enthusiastic Junior Cyber Security GRC Consultant to join a fast-paced and growing environment based in Brisbane.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative in nature, shows initiative, has problem solving aptitude and is capable of taking on small and large projects head on. If you are always looking for ways to improve, then come be part of this organizations’ success.
- Provide information management support to extremal customers and projects
- Provide consistent documentation, project and process support
- Drive the development and maintenance of new and existing policy documentation
- Ensure the organisation effectively tracks its security, risk and compliance obligations across various projects and departments
- Preparation and project delivery of accreditation projects for the company’s product offerings against industry standards such as ISO 27001 and ISO 22301
- Communicate the effectiveness and maturity of the company’s policy, management, controls and assurance frameworks
- Commitment to exceed customer expectations and deliver success
- Keen to grasp on-the-job, formal and self-driven education opportunities and apply learning to the role
Key Skills Required:
- Undergraduate degree, with preferred concentration in Technology, Risk Management or Business
- 1-3 years of experience in an IT governance role
- Relevant Risk/Security certifications
- Knowledge/Experience of ISO 27001 and ISO22301
- Industry experience with GRC framework management, compliance, internal audit, IT or third-party risk environment
- Strong organizational, analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and fast-growing global organization
- Excellent work location / flex to work from home
- Career progression and training available
- Career building role